Are you ready to create and tell the stories that will shape the world? If so, keep reading.
At VSCpr, we work with some of the most innovative minds on the planet. Over the past decade, we've shaped trends that are reflected in the games you play, the services you access on your smartphone and the marketing campaigns that move you.
We work with the most influential VCs, entrepreneurs (repeat clients), incubators and angel investors across six key categories: Mobile / Social / Gaming / Advertising / Retail / Enterprise. Our clients have exited to the tune of $5.2B to the likes of Google, Visa, Valueclick, Ebay, Nokia and Gree to name a few.
Our benefits rock. We work hard and play hard. This involves retreats from the Wine Country to Puerto Vallarta. You can read about benefits and get a sense of what it's like to work at VSC here: vscpr.com/jobs.
Who should apply:
We're looking for a smart and experienced PR Manager to join our team. Managers will manage a team and directly run the day-to-day accounts for our clients.
If you're a detail-oriented, organized and hard-working creative, these tasks will be EASY to you:
* Independent management of account teams.
* Direct and oversee account deliverables and participate in day-to-day as required.
* Manage, mentor and develop direct support teams.
* Define account planning, PR plans and campaign activities.
* Source and participate in new business opportunities.
* Strategic media relations.
* Writing and pitching.
Start Date: ASAP.
Term: Full time.
* Undergraduate degree, relevant college or entrepreneurial experience.
* Prefer 2 years direct PR experience.
* Excellent written, verbal and electronic communication skills.
* Acute attention to detail, with superior grammar.
* Team player who can work and play well with others.
* Creative writing and journalistic research ability.
* Ability to stay ahead of trends before they happen.
* Capacity to generate creative and out-of-the box ideas.
This is the kind of PR experience we really like:
* Experience working in consumer, lifestyle or digital media.
* Basic understanding of the technology space.
* Strong relationships with media, bloggers and journalists.
* Ability to adapt to any environment, client or story angle.
* Thrives while working with short lead times and deadlines.
* Digital media experience. Please send portfolio of previous coverage.
Please apply with the following:
* Two paragraphs on why you want to work with VSCpr.
* List of news media and bloggers that influence you.
* A list of your professional and personal goals for the next 10 years.