Are you ready to create and tell the stories that will shape the world? If so, keep reading.
Our teams have the opportunity to work with the most innovative minds and companies around. Over the past decade, the voice of our agency has shaped trends that are reflected in the games you play, the apps and services you access on your smartphone and the marketing campaigns that move you. We're also evolving a new division of the agency called Wareness.io – a marketing studio devoted to launching smart hardware products and you can learn more about this venture here.
We work with the most influential VCs, entrepreneurs, incubators and angel investors and our clients have exited to the tune of $8.2B to the likes of Google, Visa, eBay, Twitter, Dropbox and Zynga, to name a few.
Be a part of the community that was rated PR News’ Best Places to Work in 2012. Enjoy all the benefits from bi-annual retreats to Healdsburg and Mexico to incentive based prizes and bonuses. At VSC, we strive to take care of the family the way we want them to take care of our clients. A glimpse into our unique culture can be found here.
Who should join the team:
We're looking for smart and experienced professionals with 1-2 years PR or related marketing and/or branding experience to join our team. Experience with start-ups is a plus, and experience with smart hardware products is a double plus! You will work directly with senior PR teams, interact and lead day-to-day for client support activities and handle direct media relations for our clients.
* Project management
* Client relations and reporting
* Media relations
* Strategic writing
* Creative thinking
Start Date: ASAP
Term: Full time
* Undergraduate degree, relevant college or entrepreneurial experience
* 1-2 years PR or professional experience in consumer high-tech, hardware, software-for-hardware (SFH), gaming or mobile industries
* Exceptional writing and journalistic ability with acute attention to detail and adherence to AP Style
* Understanding of crowdfunding and interest in the technology sector
* Team player who can work and play well with others
* Passion for pop culture and social media -- you live on Twitter/FB/Instagram and whatever is next
* Ability to generate creative and out-of-the box ideas
* Thrive while working with short lead times and deadlines
* Relationships with media, bloggers and journalists
* Ability to adapt quickly to changes in direction
* Consumer TV and print PR experience a plus - please send portfolio of previous coverage
Please apply with the following:
* Two paragraphs on why you want to work with VSC
* List of news media and bloggers that influence you
* List of your professional and personal goals for the next 10 years